Advent Creative Group is currently accepting applications for a Marketing Account Coordinator opening with an innovative health and wellness organization in Minneapolis. This is a contract to hire opening [...]
Position Title: Marketing Account Coordinator
Schedule/Hours: Full time
Type: Contract to Hire
Advent Creative Group is currently accepting applications for a Marketing Account Coordinator opening with an innovative health and wellness organization in Minneapolis. This is a contract to hire opening.
As Marketing Account Coordinator, you will manage key relationships with several large clients, splitting your time between the client's headquarters, and the agency. You will act as a primary client contact for major projects and initiatives, providing strategic and creative solutions that answer specific business needs and leverage the talent of your internal team.
In this role, you will work closely with the account and implementation teams, to develop and update web content and configuration based on client needs. Well-qualified candidates are marketing communications and content professionals, with client-facing experience in corporate or agency environments. If you are a team and service-focused employee, with a knack for communication, please contact us right away!
Primary responsibilities include:
Project Management: keep detailed records of the status of each tactic/project and the all corresponding deadlines, both internal and external. Work with client and internal teams to meet established deadlines
Communications Planning: Support internal team in the development of content and design for the digital experience to support the client’s well-being program and account management. Assist internal team in developing a comprehensive engagement strategy for clients and work closely with the rest of the account team to ensure all client commitments and expectations are being met.
Some travel may be required.
• B.A. in Communications, Marketing, Business or a related field
• 1-3 years of related marketing communications experience from a similar client-facing environment
• Motivated self-starter who is detail-oriented, excellent at multi-tasking and flexible in various roles
• Flourish in a fast-paced, dynamic environment centered on open communication and collaboration
• Excellent knowledge of the project management process
• Solid proofing and editorial skills
• Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience working with various content management systems