Advent Creative is currently seeking a Production Artist for our technology solutions client in the South West Metro.
Position Title: Production Artist
Location: South West Metro
Schedule/Hours: Full time, Onsite
The Production Artist will be responsible for designing and editing customer artwork, images, and logos for production.
- Prepare finished logos, text, and images to produce samples to distribute to the customer
- Utilize editing and desktop publishing software for graphic designs and layouts for customers logos
- Continuously check in on production to ensure customers products are to the correct specifications and halt process when quality could be compromised
- Associates Degree
- 2+ years’ experience of graphic design or production artist experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
If you've already interviewed with an ACG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-746-5668 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Creative Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement services in Project Management, Graphic Design, User Experience, Front End Development, and many more.