Advent Creative is looking for two graphic designers to support a full-service marketing agency in St. Paul!
Title: Graphic Designer
Location: St Paul
Work for a hip, full-service advertising agency, as a Graphic Designer for their non-profit client. This is a fast-growing organization that prides themselves on the well-known clients they’ve served, and the quality of work they deliver. These two roles are slightly different from one another, as one of these positions will design infographics- telling a story through visual, while the other role focuses on designing PowerPoint presentations with a modern, clean aesthetic. If you can do both- bonus!
What you’ll do:
· Tell a story by designing modern, impactful infographics
· Design and create original PowerPoint presentations
What we’re looking for:
· An online portfolio illustrating a clean, modern graphic design style that doesn’t feel like a traditional corporate aesthetic
· 3-5 years of full-time graphic design experience
· 1 year or more experience designing PowerPoint presentations
· Ability to work independently or on a team
· Experience working within the full Adobe Creative Suite
If you've already interviewed with an ACG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-746-5668 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Creative Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement services in Project Management, Graphic Design, User Experience, Front End Development, and many more.