Advent Creative Group is currently seeking a Programs Manager to build and design campaign programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics that drive demand and generate qualified sales opportunities.
Advent Creative Group is currently seeking a programs manager to build and design campaign programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics that drive demand and generate qualified sales opportunities.
You must be creative, proactive, analytical, and hands-on. Furthermore, you thrive in deadline-driven and fast-paced working environments.
In this role, you will build and execute integrated demand generation campaigns, requiring a deep understanding of marketing operations and processes, email marketing, ABM and program management and execution. You are responsible for overseeing and coordinating campaign plans, as well as processes for execution and measurement.
You will work cross-functionally with various internal and external teams to:
- Define campaign structure and tactics to build awareness, create demand in the marketplace, provide enable sales team with marketing lead targets and tools for nurturing.
- Gather market intelligence to ensure programs meet the needs of the vertical, region or buying cycle.
- Shape campaign themes for integrated demand generation programs to achieve lead generation, increased funnel and other strategic growth goals.
- Develop programs across digital marketing channels (email, PPC, social, display, nurturing and retargeting).
- Manage and report on the pipeline of targeted accounts, campaign performance, and continuously measure and improve overall program effectiveness.
- Manage SEM and implement testing methodologies.
- Coordinate and manage the demand generation budget
- Six + years of B2B marketing experience, especially across multiple roles and functions.
- Proven experience in marketing campaigns and digital marketing; sales or product development experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations.
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, project management and critical thinking skills.
- Strong capacity to think and work strategically, and execute as an individual contributor leading teams through influence.
- Previous experience working with B2B Messaging tools, Campaign Framework or Demand Creation Framework