Advent Talent is currently seeking a Contact Center Representative for a client in Chanhassen.
Position Title: Contact Center Representative
Schedule/Hours: M-F 8am-5:30pm
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with a company with a fun, friendly environment that cares about its employees.
The Contact Center Representative is responsible for answering all inbound calls and assist customers. If you are a customer service guru this is a great opportunity for you!
Duties May Include:
- Answer high volume of incoming calls
- Assisting upset customers
- Provide excellent customer service
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Strong written and oral communication
- Previous customer service or call center experience
- Basic computer skills
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.