Advent Talent is currently seeking Loan Document Specialists for a world-renowned mortgage/banking client in Minneapolis. This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with a global leader, ranked by Forbes as one of the top 10 publicly traded companies and one of the worlds’ most admired companies in the world by Fortune magazine.
Position Title: Loan Document Specialist 3
Schedule/Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm M-F
Rate: $15-$16/hour DOE
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with a global leader, ranked by Forbes as one of the top 10 publicly traded companies in the world, and as one of the worlds’ most admired companies by Fortune magazine.
The Loan Document Specialist 3 performs loan document review, clerical tasks that require basic research skills, data entry, and problem-solving skills.
• Collecting data on logs and reports
• Sorting, matching, ordering, and/or reconciling items
• Performing various data entry tasks (works under direct supervision following established procedures)
• Processing; closing and compliance for loan products
• Interpreting policies while analyzing applicant, property and documentation
• Documentation and subsequent follow-ups
• 6+ months’ work experience in loan administration, collections, financial environment
• College degree preferred
• Great analytical skills
• Ability to work independently
• Data entry skills
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.