Advent Talent is currently seeking a Data Entry Clerk for our client in Plymouth.
Position Title: Data Entry Clerk
Schedule/Hours: M-F, 7:00am-3:30pm or 9am-6pm
Type: Long Term Temp
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with a growing and stable company.
The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for entering alpha numeric information into the client’s database which requires the candidate to have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. If you are a data entry wiz and have a high attention to detail, this is a great opportunity for you!
Duties May Include:
- Verify data by comparing it to original document
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Transfer data from original source to a database
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Minimum of 12,000 keystrokes per hour
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with data entry preferred
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.