Advent Talent is currently seeking a Client Intake Representative for our client in the medical industry in Northeast Minneapolis. This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with a company that is passionate about making their customers’ lives easier.
Position Title: Client Intake Representative
Location: NE Minneapolis
Schedule/Hours: 10:30am-7:00pm M-F
The Client Intake Representative works in a fast-paced high-volume call center environment assisting potential clients about what supplies will meet their medical needs. If you are detail-oriented, able to adapt in a dynamic work environment, and have excellent phone skills this is a great opportunity for you!
Duties May Include:
• Handling both inbound and outbound calls from customers to determine which products can best suit their needs and if they are eligible for receiving supplies
• Perform a detailed qualifying process for all clients and customers including verifying their insurance information, gathering information from doctors and physicians, etc.
• Provide high quality customer service to all potential customers and clients
• Provide continued follow-up with qualified customers through delivery of their first order
• Accurately document all customer and client interactions while correctly following all company procedures
Minimum Qualifications Include:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous customer service experience (high volume call center experience preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic computer skills (Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Healthcare/Insurance industry background preferred
.If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.. Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.