Advent Talent is currently seeking individuals to work in an Outbound Call Center for a team-oriented company in Bloomington.
Schedule/Hours: M-F 8am-4pm
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with a company that keeps work fun and where all managers have been promoted from the call center!
The Outbound Call Center Associate is responsible for calling companies for ask for their participation in surveys, requiring one to have a strong phone presence and a can-do attitude. If you are looking to gain valuable call center experience and love to talk with new people, this is a great opportunity for you!
Duties May Include:
- Calling companies and asking them to participate in short, over the phone surveys
- Professionally persuade individuals to complete the survey
- Conduct basic research into potential participants
- Keep up with project assigned metrics
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Basic computer skills
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Creative problem solving
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.