Advent Talent Group is seeking a full time Call Center Representative for a Luxury Car Dealership in Maplewood.
Position Title: Call Center Representative
Schedule: 2 available positions:
1: M-Th 10:30am to 7pm, Fri 9:30 am to 6pm, Saturday 2on/2off 8am to 4:30pm (Off Wednesday)
2: M-F 7am-3:30pm, Saturday 2on/2off 8am-430pm (Off Thursday)
There is no time like the present to start your career at a well-established family owned business with great benefits and long-term growth opportunities. The Call Center Representative represents the stores Business Development Center by enhancing customer satisfaction, increasing sales, and building customer loyalty through a positive and engaging first point of contact.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Takes in-bound calls scheduling appointments for existing and new customers using company supplied tools and software
- Performs out-bound calls for service follow-up, appointment reminders, business building activities, and other needs as directed by management
- Attends to both internal and external customers in a timely manner, through email requests, voicemail, chat, and other mediums designated by Company
- Recommends and suggests process improvements and flow as needed
- Updates caller information as required and strives for first contact resolution
- Provides service that includes appropriate resolution; follow up and timely closure of internal and external customers concerns and requests. May deal with customers face to face as well as by phone, email, or other communications
- Professionally communicates in a manner the customer can understand being careful not to use jargon and acronyms
- Uses probing questions to determine customer’s stated and unstated needs; which may include educating customers on warranty situations, maintenance opportunities, and promotional offerings
- Works with management to ensure all goals are met or exceed Customer Service Index ratings
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
Why Advent * Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
- Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
- Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
- Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
- Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.