Advent Talent is currently seeking a Sales Assistant for our Medical Manufacturing client in Minnetonka.
Position Title: Sales Assistant
Schedule/Hours: M-F, 7am-5pm, Flexible start time
Type: Direct Hire
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with a fast growing, environmentally friendly company.
The Sales Assistant is responsible for assisting the sales team, providing office support, and coordination of company events and functions. If you are looking to work for a local environmentally friendly company that is growing, this is a great opportunity for you!
Duties May Include:
- Assisting sales team with all aspects of the sales process
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies and order when necessary
- Perform all clerical duties including answering phones, responding to emails, filing, faxing, etc.
- Coordinate and manage events, functions, and meetings
- Assist with other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- 3-5 years’ experience working as an administrative assistant/receptionist in a sales environment
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and prioritize duties
- Strong attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be a team player and work well with others
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.