Advent Talent is currently seeking a Temp-to-Perm Aftermarket Service Rep for our fabulous Industrial Equipment Manufacturer client in Minneapolis.
Title: Aftermarket Services Rep
Schedule/Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm M-F
Rate: $50-54K salary DOE
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work for a charming company that strives to cultivate an internal culture of reward, respect, and awesome benefits.
As Aftermarket Service Rep, you will be responsible for providing verbal and written proposals, sales orders, and RMAs to customers for parts and field service. This position offers a lot of variety and ongoing training and learning, so if you’re looking for a stable environment where you can grow as both an individual and part of a strong, fun-loving team while contributing your best efforts, this is a great opportunity for you!
Duties May Include:
• Enter quotes, sales orders, and RMAs into ERP system
• Monitor progress of parts orders; serve as liaison between Production Control and customer during order process
• Customer follow-through on delivery inquiries
• Resolve warranty issues per policy / guidelines
• Aid field sales on parts related issues
Minimum Qualifications Include:
• 5+ yrs in Customer Service
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Proactive problem-solving & relationship-building skills
• Great multi-tasker able to prioritize, simultaneously meeting multiple deadlines for multiple customers
• Experience using Word, Excel, Outlook, Acrobat, database, and ERP system
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.