Advent Talent is currently seeking a Human Resource Coordinator for our client in Eden Prairie.
Position Title: Human Resource Coordinator
Location: Eden Prairie
Schedule/Hours: 30-40 hours/week, 8-5PM M-F
Rate: $15-20/hour, DOE
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with a company who focuses on ways to optimize health and nutrition and are passionate and dedicated to their people and consumers.
The Human Resource Coordinator provides functional support for day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department and collaborate with the HR team for new hire onboarding, employee recognition, and projects as assigned.
Duties May Include:
- Handle all pre-employment testing
- Manage HR Email inbox and handle basic HR inquiries
- Data entry in HRIS new hires
- Managing miscellaneous projects as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- 1+ years of experience in HR or related experience
- Experience in recruiting needed
- High attention to detail
- High sense of urgency
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize projects
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.