Advent Talent is currently seeking Temp-to-Hire Medical Assembler for medical device company in Bloomington.
Title: Medical Assembler
Schedule: M-F 1st Shift
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with a growing company in a stable industry, inside a comfortable, well lit, clean, modern facility.
As Medical Assembler, you will inspect and repair mechanical and electrical assembly. If you want to work with a fun team at a company with great benefits (they promote from within so as you learn you will get paid more), this is a great opportunity for you!
Duties May Include:
- Trim, buff, inspect and repair mechanical and electrical assembly
- Wiring and soldering components
- Use of a microscope
- Review & audit final product to customer’s order
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Listening test and current test
- Mechanical and electrical assembly experience is a plus
- Ability to use printer / scanner
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours per shift
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.