Advent Group is seeking a Production Inspector / Soldering Finisher for a client in Plymouth.
This position is responsible for inspecting final parts and correcting issues. This includes soldering under a microscope on small panels. This is a contract opportunity for 1st Shift. Pay is $14 -$15/hr.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Inspects production parts for quality according to customer specifications and/or company standards.
• Make corrections as necessary.
• Performs fulfillment/finishing operations as needed.
• Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 1 Year of Soldering experience
• 1 Year of Inspecting experience
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.