Advent HRSolutions Group is currently seeking a Temporary Payroll Administrator for our client in St Paul.
Position: Payroll Administrator
Location: St. Paul
Schedule/Hours: Flex 40hrs between 7:00am-5:00pm
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with a mission-based Commercial Manufacturing company that places a high value on drive, loyalty, and innovation.
The Payroll Administrator performs a wide variety of record keeping and payroll processing activities in the national Corporate Headquarters of our local St. Paul client. If you are an aggressively multitasking self-starter with an eye for detail, this is a great opportunity for you!
As Payroll Administrator, you will manage:
- A high volume of payroll processing and reporting: computing wage and overtime requirements, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing requests for vacation leave, and processing terminations
- Data entry
- 1+ yrs payroll experience
- 10 key data entry skills
- Multi-state payroll experience in a high-volume company
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.