Advent Talent is currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator for our client in Bloomington.
Position Title: HR Coordinator
Schedule/Hours: Part-time up to 20 hours/week
Type: Temp to hire
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with a solid company who is a leader in their industry.
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for talent acquisition and management, compensation, leadership development, and employee programs. If you are looking for flexible part-time hours this is a great opportunity for you!
Duties May Include:
- Post open positions on job boards and website
- Perform all talent acquisition and management of applicants
- Coordinate and schedule phone interviews and on-site process
- Perform onboarding duties including reference checks, new hire orientations, enrolling employees in benefits, payroll, and production systems
- Schedule and track employee training and manage feedback surveys
- Organize, maintain, process, archive and update all employee files and records weekly
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Human Resources
- Minimum of 2 years of work experiences in a Human Resources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Capable of understanding of confidentiality, processes and employees as a customer
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.