Advent Talent is currently seeking Billing Office Assistant for a luxury car dealership in Maplewood.
Position Title: Billing Office Assistant
Schedule/Hours: M-F 7:30am-4pm with Overtime as Needed
Type: Temp to Hire
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with a family owned business with great growth opportunity!
The Billing Office Assistant is responsible for processing auto billing, auto titling and other administrative duties, requiring one to be flexible and detail oriented. If you have experience in the automotive industry and enjoy working with numbers this is a great opportunity for you!
Duties May Include:
- Process vehicle registration and titles
- Prepare tax documents
- Process billing
- Reconcile statements and ledger
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Bookkeeping experience desired
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.