Advent Talent is currently seeking an HR Office Manager with a non-profit client in St. Paul.
Position Title: Human Resources Office Manager
Location: St. Paul
Schedule/Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
Rate: Depending on Qualifications
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with a company with a casual environment that values inclusivity and values diversity. You can often find the team lunching together and planning office potlucks.
The HR Office Manager is responsible for managing the office and confidential employee records, serve as the administrator for employee benefits, and assisting the Executive Director. If you are detail oriented, can handle multiple tasks at once, and are ready to work hard, this is a great opportunity for you!
Duties May Include:
- Managing the office, including: managing phones, email and mail, maintaining office supplies, record and file keeping, and working with the building management for keys and maintenance.
- Working with IT service to manage computer servers, software, and provide light technical support.
- Maintaining office calendars and coordinate meetings and events.
- Serving as administrator for employee benefits and business insurance
- Working with insurance companies and presenting potential plans to the Executive Director and Board.
- Gathering employees and organization information for annual reporting and updating insurance and government websites as needed.
- Assist Executive Director with tasks as needed, including: submitting of nonprofit registrations, maintaining personnel files, preparing board meetings and more.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in an office and HR administration setting.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to balance multiple deadlines.
- Tech Savvy and proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to converse and relate with diverse groups of people.
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.