Advent Talent is currently seeking a Receptionist and Customer Service Representative for a luxury car dealership in Maplewood.
Schedule/Hours: Monday & Wednesday: Call Center 12pm to 3:30pm, Front Desk 4pm to 8pm
Tuesday & Thursday: Call Center 9am to 5:30pm
Saturday rotation: Call Center 8am to 4:30pm, Front Desk 8am to 6pm
Fridays and Sundays off
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work well-established family owned business with great benefits and long-term growth opportunities.
The Receptionist and Customer Service Representative plays a key role in maintaining and creating customer satisfaction through superior customer service skills. If you are looking for a varied work environment and are passionate about customer service this is a great opportunity for you!
Duties May Include:
- Greets customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and professional manner,
- Take payments, answer phones, and keep the office appearance professional
- General administrative and office responsibilities as requested
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least two years of customer relations and/or related experience
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and computer skills
- Experience in a retail or automotive industry
- Valid Minnesota drivers license
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.