Advent Talent is currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist for our client in Plymouth.
Schedule/Hours: M-F, 9am-6pm
Type: Temp to hire
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with a small locally owned business with a family friendly culture.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for communicating with policyholders, practitioners and vendors. Also, must accurately and efficiently process applications, renewals, and policy fulfillment forms. If you are looking to work in a smaller, locally owned business this is a great opportunity for you!
Duties May Include:
- Providing excellent customer service over the phone to customers, policy holders, and practitioners
- Be friendly and helpful to customers and listen/anticipate their needs based on the call type
- Process all applications, renewal, and other policy forms
- Review all applications for accuracy and completeness
- Work within a team environment to help improve processes and procedures
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of customer service/call center experience
- Ability to work well in a team
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Capable of being a quick and efficient problem solver
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Office, etc.)
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.